Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 out of 31 SOL

Inspired my Ruth

TODAY

Today I awoke refreshed after a much needed long night of rest.

Today I helped a friend in need.

Today I commuted during rush hour in NYC.

Today I worked with an amazing group of professionals.

Today I people watched.

Today I engaged in meaningful conservation with new friends.

Today I missed my husband.

Today I strolled the streets of the Upper West Side.

Today I bought an outrageously experience pair of shoes.

Today I  also bought outrageously experience cupcakes.

Today I became part of a network of literacy coaches.

Today I packed on my bags.

Today I said good-bye to the city that never sleeps.

1 comment:

  1. I love these short direct statements and your poetry in the previous post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete