It took several days, but I found myself returning to the same word: diligence. I enrolled in Ali Edward's One Little Word Class for 2012. I intend to be diligent in 2012. As the definition reads, I will give the "attention and care expected or required" to all aspects of my life in 2012. I will be attentive and give persistent effort to all tasks. Whew!
I hope to be diligent about...
- writing more
- being a wife, daughter, friend, Christian
- my skin care regiment
- my housekeeping
- staying focused
- being a better listener
- studying my craft (teaching)
- RUNNING and training for the 2012 season
- reducing my shopping habit
- saving more for retirement
- using my resources (time, money, energy, talents)
- cooking dinner
- using my time wisely
- reading verse screen time (computer /TV)
With a focus on diligence I hope to rid my life of carelessness, slackness, idleness and laziness. Looking forward to a focused year.