Saturday, March 3, 2012

SOL #3 Message continued... 3/3/2012


It has been a tough writing night. I' sure I used my delete button far more than the letter keys. In my mind I know exactly what I want to say, but I just cant' seem to get the words the flow out onto paper.


Message continued...

“Kelly, you should come to church this Sunday.”

Well, I did! I came to the “well” and it seemed as if you all knew what I needed. You knew what I was craving: grace. Although I didn’t ask, you all set about showing me the ‘gift of God’.

The ‘gift of God’ was shown to be in so many, many ways for which I will be forever grateful. However, there is one thing in particular that seems to speak directly to my heart: the music. (Not only did my new friends from the theater sing on stage; they sang with a band. How cool is that?) I doubt that this comes as a surprise to many of you, but it was through music that I came to know God’s amazing love.

So, here is my journey, it goes something like this:

Come just as you are, taste the living water…

I’m desperate for you, I’m lost without you…

(more to fill in here)

What if I stumble, what if I fall…

Trust if Jesus; everything is go’ in be alright…

No comments:

Post a Comment