15 Random Things About Me
15. I eat peanut butter and jelly toast as an snack at least 6 days a week.
14. I have no appreciation for the beauty of birds; they give me the willies.
13. I learned to swim at 40.
12. I DVR Days of Our Lives ... it's a connection to my grandma.
11. I have never been fishing.
10. I want to be a rock star.
9. I can butcher a chicken.
8. I collect writing utensils.
7. I have more shoes than one person could ever wear, need or want.
6. I am a home-body that loves to travel.
5. I am fascinated by William and Kate.
4. I love being lazy.
3. I'm little worried about growing old.
2. I like organization, but I'm messy.
1. I think being a farmer's wife has it's perks.