Thursday, March 22, 2012

#22 SOL Feedback!

Last night I shared by journey message that I have spent several days writing. WOW! To post my writing on my blog for a community of writers to read hasn't been easy, but I have held onto the idea that it's unlikely I will meet any of my fellow bloggers on the street. There is safety in distance and the digital world.

However, to stand in front of my church family and share my writing with people I see all the time, now that is stepping out-of-the-box.

It went so well. AMAZING! And I think I know why...the feedback. Instant feedback on their faces, their nods, their eye contact. The instant feedback made me feel like I was on cloud nine.

It's great to check everyday for feedback on my posts, but to receive it on demand, so to speak, so beyond powerful! And, then, came the verbal feedback after I finished. AMAZING! I was lit-up! The power of the music, the beautiful windows and the acceptance of my words...AMAZING! Did I already say that?

I'm so thankful. God doesn't call the equipped; he equips the called. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment